The shur-loc® Endurance Fabric Panel delivers a new standard in mesh longevity for screen printers. The culmination of 30 years of panel making innovation has lead to the development of the most advanced mesh panel ever. Our patented Endurance Technology will help you deliver higher quality prints to your customers by establishing a more consistent print area that is surrounded by a 360° protective edging. This protective edging takes the place of expensive tapes and messy adhesives and provides you with the ultimate in edge breakage protection. The Endurance Panel also brings next level chemical resistance with the new Endurance Rod connection system. In using the Endurance Series Tension Bars on your E-Z Frames along with Endurance Rods to connect the mesh to the frame first reusable shur-loc® Connector that installs on the panel in seconds.
– Chemically resistant for increased longevity.
– Embedded tracking and color coding for easy identification.
– Eliminates the need for expensive protective tapes.
– Extreme 360° edge protection.
– Longer last, more stable print area.
– Precision cut design with built-in corner softening.
Smartmesh from Murakami is one of the best production tools you can use in screen printing. It is essential to consistent printing and non stop production. After all, the last thing that makes your screen print product is the mesh that prints it. The better the mesh the better the print, and the quality of product a screen printer produces.
– Excellent registration Quality – Precision woven with proprietary threads and manufacturing methods to assure you of the highest quality prints possible.
– Balanced warp and weft stress/strain curves helps create a mesh that withstands multiple forces that occur during the print process.
– Smartmesh is a low elongation mesh – it also resists accumulated elongation as the print progresses and the forces of the squeegee warms up the mesh.
– Woven with precise square openings which helps control moire.
– Mesh above 280 threads per inch is surface treated to improve ink flow and emulsion adhesion of fine details.
– High retained tension properties helps Smartmesh avoid losing excessive amounts of tension common on inferior mesh.